Horizon Bag is the paper bag manufacturing division of Horizon Pulp & Paper Ltd., a leading European producer of virgin unbleached sack kraft paper based out of Estonia with over 80 years of experience. We belong to Singapore based Tolaram Group.
We produce sustainable and customer oriented printed paper bags of premium quality using our FSC® (C129248) certified natural kraft paper made of material from well-managed, FSC® -certified forests and other controlled sources. Our paper bags are FSC® certified as well. Additionally, the kraft paper used for our bags is extra strong and is approved and certified by ISEGA, Germany to be in direct contact with food products.
Our paper bag is 100% Recyclable, 100% Biodegradable, 100% Renewable and Reusable. Our sustainable packaging solutions are suitable for applications such as retail, industrial and food applications. As a producer of bags with a variety of sizes, printed designs and other characteristics, we work closely with our customers to provide tailor made solutions.
All our products are proudly made in Estonia. As a paper producer located in Estonia’s favorable geographic location, we are able to meet the most demanding delivery requirements for our customers in time.
The company is certified according to the management system ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 standards, reflecting excellent Quality, Environmental and Energy Management Systems in place. We have also been awarded AAA Credit Rating by international credit information company Creditinfo Eesti AS reflecting excellent credit rating and payment practices.
Why Horizon Bag?
- Our paper bags are made from 100% virgin pulp from Estonian Pine and Spruce
- Bags are made of extra strong sack kraft paper which ensures good quality and durability of bags
- Wide range of paper bag as well as custom solutions available to match different needs
- Paper used for bags is approved and certified to be in direct contact with food products by ISEGA, Germany
- High quality flexographic printing of complex design in up to 8 colors on the bag
- Ready-made bags directly from paper producer in Estonia with flexible delivery times
- Horizon Bag paper bags are environmentally friendly: Reusable, 100% Recyclable, 100% Biodegradable and 100% Renewable